All assignment descriptions and lists date from Fall 19 – not valid for Fall 21!
Find useful information here for your assignments for the course.
- Final essay: details of the assignment
- Primary source analysis essay 2: instructions and list of materials. (Note: some links from earlier still lead to Canvas)
- Handy list of links to the “End of week assignments” list, with links to straightforward checklists of tasks to complete at the end of every week.
- What to do for the map and timeline entries: useful information. (Or download the google doc version)
- Printing from e-books (you can also ask for assistance from the librarians)
- Drop-in schedule for the Writing Center: get consultations for your writing projects from trained Writing Assistants. They can help you generate ideas, structure a piece of writing, as well as check for flow of sentences and grammar, and much more.
- Drop-in schedule for Digital Learning Assistants (DLAs): Find them in B06 (aka “the Hive”) in Trexler Library. You can also consult the Bergbuilds help page out of hours if you have some issues with your Bergbuilds website.