Welcome to the course web page for HST269: Intro to Traditional China!
Here you will find all the information you need for the course, and the announcements. All the info about how the course works can be found under “syllabus” and “Course schedule” (Fall 21). (Previous years’ material is provided for reference)
(Click on the blue link to go through the full post)
- As always, we get to Week 4 and I wonder where the semester went already. Time flies when you’re having fun, I guess? Are you having fun? Maybe you can us know your course’s Padlet what you’re having fun with! As always, below the colored boxes you’ll find the European Bird of the week. Speaking […]
- Just some small updates about where to find feedback from me, but I kept the rest of the info here in place. As many of you are at the start of a project, or exploring some writing exercises, here’s a good thought to bear in mind about revision, from James Clear (I get his Thursday […]
- As many of you are at the start of a project, or exploring some writing exercises, here’s a good thought to bear in mind about revision, from James Clear (I get his Thursday “3-2-1” newsletter): Entrepreneur and computer scientist Arthur van Hoff on revision: “Over the years, I’ve learned that the first idea you have is irrelevant. […]
- Apologies for the delay in posting an update – I got waylaid by some other tasks that also needed to be done. Below the colored boxes you’ll find the European Bird of the week. (I hope I have enough of them to see us through the semester.) For all students Thank you for wearing […]
- And we’re off! Welcome to a new semester at Muhlenberg College! Remember to check the top-box for general info, and then scroll through to your course’s color: For all students Watch this video to understand how to wear your mask properly, and with lots of tips to make sure you have the best mask […]